It's probably an overused expression but I'm sure you've heard this. What you consider your best friend? As for me, its my hair. But behind that tudung, I do care alot with my hair. Without taking care of your hair routine, I'll be more messed up than ever. The freshness of your tudung style is based on how you take care of the freshness of your hair.
First of all, I never cut my hair short. Never had I ever. Paling-paling pun trimmed damage hair tu pun menyesal for weeks. So, the length of my hair that I need to take care of is huge. Panjang gila. I spent twice a month doing and get my hair on a treatment. Especially Keratin treatment because I had this overly dry hair and loss its moisture so Keratin treatment preserved my hair at least for month sebab if I dont maintain getting the treatment, tendency for my hair to be sooo kusut is high. So, I jadi cepat mengamuk bila sikat tersangkut-sangkut. Eventho my hair is straight!
Second, I dyed my hair and I want it to be in just that colour. I always change my shampoo's brand but mostly semua tak compatible with my hair. Kalau pakai Dove, gugur macam apa. Kalau pakai Pantene - kulit kepala kering and kalau pakai Herbal Essense rambut jadi keras kejung. I always wanted to stick to Herbal Essense sebab bau dia is to-die-for even pakai tudung pun, rambut bau macam minyak wangi. So fresh. But now J just stick to one brand which is - Loreal Colour Vive. It preserve my hair colour and so far takde problem lagi cuma bau shampoo tu la they need to improve.
I know it sounds weird, but I do use Dry Shampoo eventho my hair is dry enough. The reasons why I'll go for dry shampoo is because malas nak cuci rambut. It's not good. but sekali sekala I go for Batiste Dry Shampoo and benda ni wangi gila macam kau dah seminggu tak mandi pun kalau spray, rasa macam lepas mandi jugak. But jangan amalkan.





No comments:
Post a Comment