Apart from some very special people, I avoid interaction as much as I can. I dont remember ever feeling like I enjoy interacting with people just for the sake of it unless I already have an established good relationship. I don't wish I knew how to talk to people especially my coursemate.
Even if I have a problem. - I did shared most of my problems to someone yang aku rasa dia boleh tolong and boleh faham aku. But that kind of theraphy won't work on me anymore. So, I just deleted them from my life. Dah tak worth it untuk aku save a place for them in my life. I blocked my biggest fear, my biggest distraction that caused me to be depressed.
They act like they cared but they're not. Not a good listener. They just dengar and tolong comfort kan sikit then just leaved. Bagi nasihat and fake hopes macam sampah.



No comments:
Post a Comment